Assistant Head Tailor
Location: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 9am – 5pm Mondays- Fridays and 10am – 4pm on Saturdays (Non-negotiable)
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers (& Production Head etc.) to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Record all required alteration instructions and oversee work performed by assigned tailors.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions, which includes tapering pant legs, lining sheer garments, removing pockets, and adding padding.
- Perform and complete alterations according to Helen Couture Alteration guidelines and service standards to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Constructing garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Assign and communicate the work needed on garments to other team members to ensure quality and that accuracy is maintained
- Cutting patterns for the tailors to stitch.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
- Must have experience in sewing English wear (Couture).
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and pictures of their work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Head Tailor” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi - Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND