Assistant Manager, Marketing Communication
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies
- Liaison with third party agencies
- Develop Marketing communications briefing to third parties
- Research markets and study the company’s brand
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities
- Managing and planning advertising campaign
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Coordinate with sales teams, product development and other team
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends
- Prepare reports on brand performance and sales.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Brand Manager or in any Marketing Communication related role
- Knowledge of advertising campaign planning mand management
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- A creative mindset
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s / MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience.
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND