Assistant Sales Manager (Retail)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Technology Solutions
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated Retail Store/Modern Trade Assistant Sales Manager to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for retail and customer service, strong leadership skills, and a proven track record of success in managing a team.
- Retail outlets management and merchandiser management.
- Payment collection/ follow-up, product placement, and pricing display in stores and stock audit.
- Assisting the Retail Store/Modern Trade Manager in managing day-to-day operations of the store, including staffing, inventory, and customer service.
- Monitor and analyse sales data to identify opportunities for growth and improvement. Working on new retail expansion plan and execution.
- Existing product line study, competition brand review, competition pricing, category wise product comparison
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and managing the product volume based on supply/ demographic consumption.
- Attend training sessions and conferences to stay current on industry trends and advancements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years work experience.
- Experience in retail management, with a proven track record of success in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and implement effective sales strategies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- A passion for retail and a drive to achieve success.
3rd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND