Assistant Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Loaction: Akwa Ibom
- Will drive program monitoring towards meeting the project objectives by supporting technical teams to document, monitor and track changes in implementation.
- S/He will provide technical support to sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers, M&E focal points, M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that these parties understand and can support the reporting requirements.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive supervision and ensure that the quality of program/project activities adheres to SOPs by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with at least one-year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
- Location Akwa ibom,Awka ibom,Akwa ibom USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA