- We require seasoned legal practitioners who have practiced extensively in busy and respected law firms in Nigeria for a minimum of 5 years experience post NYSC active practice in the profession.
- There is no age limitation or gender barrier, rather our emphasis is on the productivity of the individual, and to this effect every candidate must be able to provide extensive proof of his/her skill, through his/her work portfolio.
- We will require references from former employers, as well as performance ratings from the immediate supervisor of each candidate in his/her last place of employment.
- A minimum of LLB with stellar academic credentials from a highly recognised university in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, but limited to the Commonwealth countries.
- With a minimum of 5 years experience post NYSC active practice in the profession.
Experience / Attributes:
- It is important that prospective candidates are independent in their decision making, and are able to act with considerable discretion.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to balance several goals at once, with the initiative to minimize costs/risks and maximize benefits/returns.
- it is further required that applicants for this position must show proven success in management and supervision.
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm as well as the following remuneration:
- Health insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
3rd February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and copies of all credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month