Associate Cost Engineer (Hil_Dc/012)
Job Type: Contract
- Develop and maintain a cost control reporting system to detail actual and forecast costs on the projects/ improvement initiatives based on the inputs from team members. Communicate cost progress, highlight concerns and issues to team.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Relevant Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Estimator.
- 8 years experience in a lead cost estimating role both the front-end and definition or execution phases of an opportunity or project / have been responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and delivery of the cost estimating activity for a project
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating Tools.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques,
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, Accounting Operations, B.Sc Business/Commercial Field, B.Sc Engineering / Social Science, Contracts, Cost Engineering, Cost performance engineer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Location Nigeria USD Month