Associate Professor (ADUNASSS 06)
Faculty: Arts & Social Sciences
We are looking for lecturers in the under-mentioned disciplines:
- English Language
- History & International Studies
- International Relations
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree from a recognised University with at least twelve (12) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a University plus Postgraduate Supervision.
- Candidates must have evidence of at least twelve (12) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- All Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable;
- Computer literacy is a must for this position
Salary and Allowances attached to this vacancy is as contained in Admiralty University of Nigeria Salary Scheme;
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with fifteen (15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and relevant credentials to:
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
The CV should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in capital letters)
- Position applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service locally and internationally
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names, Addresses and Contact Details of three (3) referees
- Applications should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their three Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to “The Registrar, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State”.
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the position and Department applied for in the reference letter.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply;
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta USD Month
- Minimum Qualification PhD/Fellowship