Associate / Senior Associate, Product Solutions
Job Reference: PS5223
- The job holder will be expected to support the business in originating, executing & monitoring transactions in relation to capital expansion plans and trade finance for sovereigns & sub- sovereigns, and medium-to-large corporate companies across Africa, with the goal of delivering bespoke credit solutions to clients whilst minimizing credit losses.
- Support origination and management of new clients and opportunities across Africa.
- Pitch, structure, negotiate, market, execute and close transactions.
- Build/Develop/Review and investigate key aspects of financial models (including financial analysis, pricing, valuation, and other business decision making models) to evaluate the financial viability Of transactions.
- Support management of transaction processes from origination to closing, including engagement with legal and financial advisors in the analysis for such transactions.
- A First Degree from a recognized university.
- Strong mathematical aptitude. CFA/Accounting/other related qualification is an added advantage.
- 6-10 years’ experience in preferably in related investment banking — deal origination and execution
- Proficient in transaction modelling and understanding of transaction structures.
- Fluency in wriitten and Spoken English French is mandatory.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND