Attendant – Shop
Job Number: 21060948
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Retail & Gift Shops
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
- Greet customers when they enter the shop, offer assistance in locating merchandise, and respond to questions regarding merchandise. Display merchandise in a neat, eye-appealing manner.
- Restock items as necessary, check expiration dates, and discard expired items. Keep storeroom neat and clean. Complete customer purchases, process all payment types, and process returns, refunds, and exchanges.
- Verify customer identification as required. Maintain appropriate cash levels in cash drawer, turn in all property monies and receipts, and ensure deposits/cash drops are verified.
- Follow checklist for opening and closing shop. Secure shop and monitor customer activity to prevent losses due to merchandise theft and damage.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ikeja,Lagos NGN Month