Auditor at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited
- We are looking for an organized, analytical Auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help us develop strategies to improve our internal control systems.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
10th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND