- Performing electronic diagnosis on vehicles to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults and replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in vehicles
- Preparing time and cost estimates
- Performing routine revision and maintenance on vehicles
- Minimum qualification, SSCE
- Auto electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of diagnosing electrical faults in vehicles
- Ability to carry out/repair electrical wiring in a range of vehicles.
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE