Employment Type: Full-time
- Repair vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that all customers vehicles are running perfectly.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles, ability to use computerized diagnosis machine/equipment and other mechanical tools.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Carry out routine maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Relevant Educational Background.
- Proficient in the use of computerized diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must live within Oshodi, Ilupeju, Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada, Mushin.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10