Offer ID: 70609BR
Location: Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja
Metier: Terminal Operations
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Ensure that fuelling equipment in Abuja Aviation Depot are always in functional state.
- Ensure that QC checks on the equipment are carried out regularly as specified in JIG, MOCQAT and equipment manufacture.
- Keep an update-to-date maintenance record of all equipment in line with the company procedures and as specified in JIG and MOCQAT.
- Maintain all fixed and mobile facilities at Abuja Aviation Depot
- Carry out regular inspection of pumps, meters, strainers, valves and gauges as well as calibration follow up on SCB and QC equipment.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with company’s HSEQ norms and standards.
- Ensure proper deployment of all applicable preventive maintenance in the depot.
- Does troubleshooting and fault diagnosis on depot equipment.
- Prepares weekly maintenance report and assist Depot Supervisor on depot related matters.
Context and Environment:
- The job is situated at the Abuja International Airport and involves constant report, checks on the status of the refuelling equipment and routine maintenance of the facilities.
- OND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years postgraduate experience in similar position
- Proficiency in schematic diagram and MS Office
- Competency in maintenance on operation equipment
- Previous experience in an auto workshop will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND