Our client, who is a business and technology outfit with solutions ranging from Data and AI to business applications is currently looking to hire a Azure Presales Architect in Lekki, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Digital Officer
As a Presales Architect, the successful hire will be responsible for:
- recommending Azure Cloud Solution designs and architectures for various initiatives using COTS, MOTS and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models. Supporting and fulfilling client’s vision to make the world a better place using Cloud Technology
- Work within an organization comprising of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a product/service/solution. The Presales Architect has to be an Individual Contributor with no direct reports, who provides Cloud Platform and Applications Infrastructure domain expertise to both internal and external Stakeholders.
- A key focus of the role will entail providing pre-sales and adoption experience support to both the Core Sales and Customer Success Organizations
• Conduct Customer Facing Workshops and Sessions to drive demand for Microsoft Azure Advanced Workloads.
• Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Ensure adherence of specifications to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
• Proactively provide guidance on Azure Sizing and Costing regimes to Sales Team.
• Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout Sales/Presales lifecycle.
• Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including C-Levels
• Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
• Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
• Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
• Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
• Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
• Lead or co-lead answers to RFPs issued by clients
• Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with our strategic partners
• A bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferable
• Minimum of 3+ years overall IT industry experience
• Minimum of 2+ years in a Cloud Consultant role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
• Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
• Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
• Experience with claims-based authentications: (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
• Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
• Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
• Experience supporting DevOps Pipeline
• Familiarity with Cloud Automation using Azure PowerShell, CLI and ARM Templates
• Azure Solutions Architect
• TOGAF Certification
• ITIL Foundation
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX/D365F&O for one or more of the following modules (Finance, Supply Chain, Production, Retail).
• Demonstrates a strong ability to comprehend prospective clients and can guide the team on how to configure Microsoft Dynamics ERP for a successful implementation.
• Strong people management skills (including career and line management of teams)
• Ability to solve complex problems with little to no guidance
• Demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving abilities, particularly in terms of foreseeing and resolving problems or challenges before they arise or become crucial.
• Knowledge of Azure, as well as experience working in and managing cloud environments
Motivating /Influencing Others
Self – Related
Planning and Organizing
Method of Application: https://bit.ly/3cWqRw9
- Location Lagos, NG USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5