Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are in search of an experienced, motivated, dedicated and talented individual to join our team. If you are looking for the next challenging long-term career with a passion to grow in a startup company, then NauNau is the place to be.
- On a personal note, we’re looking for a problem solver with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude, who is fluent in English, thrives in a team environment and is always eager to learn something new and likes to teach and share their knowledge with others.
- Maintain and support our Back end solution/API including small enhancements.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security, authentication, authorization, and data protection.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- 2+ years of proven experience in building Web App
- Solid backend experience proficient in NodeJS, Django
- Must have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience using hosting services in cloud – AWS
- Great sense of API design and data modeling (in relational databases like MySQL/Postgres)
- Able to design and develop secure API for 3rd party integration.
- Experience with CircleCI or Jenkins
- Programming Languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Writing automated tests (unit tests and functional tests); Experience with testing frameworks/libraries.
- Writing, testing, debugging and deploying reusable clean code in short dev cycles.
- Very strong technical communication and leadership skills
- Very strong debugging skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player – Must be a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas and suggestions
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
- Must have strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to details
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Remote
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND