Backend Developer (.Net)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role primarily revolves around you managing infrastructure projects, building backend systems, enterprise integrations, and processes.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Design and implement build deployment and configuration management of integrated technology software stacks. This involves API-level software integrations between multiple 3rd parties in secure cloud environments.
- Build on and Maintain existing backend systems.
- Test implemented software designs & systems.
- Build and deploy backend server/cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve technology infrastructure.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Consult with peers for feedback during software and integration testing stages.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes that are key to service delivery.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL (MSSQL, My SQL), and CI/CD tools.
- Experience also with .NET Core programming’s such as NET and PHP and Agile workflow methodologies
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Jenkins or similar automation frameworks
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies.
N300,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
2nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ USD 500000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND