REF: 1396/NIGE/OO/Bancassurance Referral Officer/Nigeria/211019
- This role assists the Team Lead in ensuring that the key financial expectations in terms of premium revenue are met. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results hrough own efforts.
- Collation of sales leads generated via referrals from the assigned bank partner
- Make appointments; explore the customers’ financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range.
- Direct selling of various financial products to the customers with a view to meeting set sales targets.
- Basic quality check and processing of completed policy forms and KYC documents
- Post- sales servicing and customer relationship management
- Compiling a database of the Ecobank foot falls and generated prospects from walk-in customers
Key Result Areas
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a max of three months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic qualification: Bachelors’ Degree / HND in any discipline
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Selling skills and experience (an advantage)
- Knowledge of Insurance or Banking products (an advantage)
- Great interpersonal skills.
27th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month