Job Title: Bank Teller Recruitment
Location: Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
TRIBEST Corporate Support Ltd is Currently Recruiting Suitably Qualified Candidates for the role of Bank Teller in one of Nigeria’s leading Commercial Bank.
We need candidates who reside in the South-East of Nigeria Only.
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- OND / NCE in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
Very attractive + HMO + pension
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Location Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo USD Month