Job Number 21137498
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Protea Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Open doors and assist guests / visitors entering and leaving property.
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and / or designated bell area.
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests / visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine / sedan service) for guests / visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed. Communicate parking procedures to guests / visitors.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and / or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ikeja,Lagos USD Month