Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role requires the candidate to provide periodic reports and also ensure that data is well backed up to mitigate against data loss.
- Also, to ensure files received from all business units are well scrutinized before final upload on the billing systems and escalate exceptions to the Line Manager.
- Assist, Identity and analyses all potential revenue leakages from customer metering,
- Distribution Transformer and feeders and proffer strategies to eliminate such.
- Collate and interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inferences and presenting observations to the business to guide business decisions and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist with detecting areas of high financial leakages and design appropriate strategies to block the leakages
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/billing efficiency, through the generation of delinquent customers based on historical performance
- Perform assurance test on energy shared across feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings
- Develop Business Intelligence tools that help drive and monitor collection activities
- Generates commercial/financial periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as collection analysis reports, adjustment reports, maintenance reports etc.
- Ensure compliance with reporting standards as required by the Performance
- Management Team within the Head Office
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance
- Provide general support to the Billing Manager as may be required.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & System
- Requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs;
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Reports on daily consumption, bills, accepts, rejects, payments, adjustments and invoice settlements.
- Review and investigate bills with exceptions making sure their issues are resolved no later than the maximum allowable business days for bills to be returned (bill window).
- Ensure that the monitoring and exception reports are run daily to investigate and resolve issues quickly.
- Context: The job requires collaboration with other departments and understanding of processes. The job exists in an Electricity Distribution Company.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience, from the related sector with a demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, My SQL
- MIS experience is an added advantage
- Billing operations knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Highly analytical.
- Billing Operations
- System Engineering
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies.
- Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
27th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Benin City, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs