Employment Type: Internship
- Track and maintainaccurate record of all financial transactions
- Payments, and
- All types of financial transactions
- Keep record of all source documents and process them in a timely manner
- Monitor the debt levels of the organisation and alert the concerned authority as the need arises
- Produce financial reports
- Notify supervisor of any accounting errors
- Any other responsibility as may be determined by the management.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Good communication skill
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (training is available if the candidate does not have the skill)
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professional Qualification :Nil
- Relevant Experience: Nil.
18th September, 2022.
- A handwritten application letter
- One page handwritten Essay on “My First Day At My Institution of Higher Learning.
Note: Holders of Master’s Degree and above need not apply.
- Location Enugu,Enugu,Enugu USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND