Branch (Business) Manager
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- He/she will be responsible to the General Manager.
- He/she is to drive the business with the marketing team.
- To Oversee the branch business activities (Loans and Investment) through the products and services of the company
- Drive the business unit of the branch to profitability and achieve other goals and objectives of the company.
- Ensure timely deliverables of clients’ request.
- To grow the loan portfolio of the company in line with the strategic set target
- Must be able to have good understanding of group lending model.
- To increase the customer base of the company.
- Ensure portfolio quality through disbursement of quality loans and adequate repayment pattern at all time.
- Ensure clients are retained through service satisfaction.
- Appraisal and verification of prospective clients for eligibility before recommendation for approval.
- Proper and adequate understanding of the products and services.
- Carry out market research and segmentation
- Give feedback/report to the management for decision making where and when necessary.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Banking / Finance, Marketing, Business Administration and other related discipline.
- A relevant experience of 1 – 3 years in microfinance industry is required (preferably in group lending).
- Good display of computer skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of microfinance institution best practices and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Competency / Skill Requirements:
- High level of integrity and efficiency
- Ability to handle liquid assets (cash)
- Display a high professional character in the discharge if his/her duties
- Display high level of confidentiality i.e. keep safe custody of customers` files and information.
- Assist team member to achieve branch goals and objectives
- Ability to analyze problems and proffer solutions
- Focuses on branch growth and customer service satisfaction
- Accuracy and precise attention to details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must be residing around Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, Epe and its environs. Applicants without the outlined conditio
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND