Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deal with the branch email account for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Monitor counselling by keeping an eye on the general demeanour of Advisors and all staff domicile within the branch
- Ensure that all equipments are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected
- Ensure effective use and up-to-date data entry of the CRM system.
- Facilitating presentations in-house (i.e Visa seminar) and to schools as a means of marketing
- Make sure targets are met via student generation, registration, application, and visas for the respective branch
- Ensure hitch-free partner schools’ visitations by arranging times, advising counsellors, blocking times on the scheduler, and making the best use of the visit by inviting relevant students and enquirers
- Follow-up of student status for the branch at least bi-weekly with each counsellor
- Visa checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
- Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always
- Advise and enlighten staff on HR issues as may be issued by the Country Manager/Management
- Liaise with the head office about the implementation of a marketing plan for the office
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree with 5 years experience.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ibadan, Oyo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND