Brand and Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Brand and Marketing executive takes part in developing short-term tactical Sales and Brand marketing plans, ensuring brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple channels and functions, development and execution of offline/traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for ourorganization.
- Concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
- Keep track of spending, make reviews and real time adjustments were necessary for optimizing all media campaign performance while ensuring that brand and marketing efforts are within allocated budgets.
- Translation of key research reports into strategic recommendations.
- Oversees market trends and Supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning while ensuring that the right messages are delivered on the product and services.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans, Supports the overall process of management and corporate decision-making, contribute to the refinement of company’s vision and strategy.
- Championing the brand internally while making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals by working closely with all departments of the company.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- A Degree in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum Experience: 3 – 5 Years work experience.
- Ability to carry out excellent analytics that bring about appropriate courses of action.
- Ability to produce written and multimedia content.
- Excellent client Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and online marketing methods.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- IT skills, including social media and video editing.
- Creativity, writing and design skills.
3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND