Brand, Comms and Marketing Manager
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel
- Helping shape and communicate CHIKA’S vision and mission
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Develop a digital strategy and ensure its message is consistent and engaging
- Marketing budget development and cost tracking
- Analysis of sales forecasts, data and relevant financials and reporting on product
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
Qualification / Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Mass communication or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years strong work experience
- Experience working with FMCG required
- Female Candidateprefered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lag USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND