Our client, a statutory financial institution requires the service of Business development executive. You will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensue retention, development of
new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- Plan and implement strategies to attract new business and to achieve designated
revenue target levels.
- Develop profitable business relationship with new and existing customers.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Manage relationships with clients and employers by providing quality
engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance process
- Meets regularly with clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations.
Qualification & Requirements
- HND/B.Sc. in any discipline
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and business development in the financial or Fintech industry
- Excellent communication and correspondence skills
- Must be target and result oriented
- Posses’ good customer service & client engagement skill
- Mut be an extrovert
Salary – #150, 000 – #200, 000
Method of Application
Interested candidates can forward your CV with application to email@example.com using BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE as subject of the mail.
- Location Nationwide
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND