Location: Mubi, Adamawa
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be a Deputy Bursar and/or equivalent.
- A First Degree in Accounting from a recognized University.
- Membership of any of the following Professional Accounting Bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (CAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria(ANAN)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACCAN)
- Applicants must have had at least fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience, ten (10) years must have been in University administration
- Applicants must be of sound physical and mental health.
- Applicants must be persons of high integrity and unquestionable character.
- Applicants must be information and Communication Technology (ICT) proficient.
- The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years only.
- Eligible candidates should not be more than 55 years old at the time of assumption of office.
Condition of Service
Salary and allowances shall be as applicable to the post of Bursars in Nigerian Universities.
3rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, with names and addresses of three (3) referees in sealed envelopes, marked at the top left corner “Application for the post of Bursar” and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Adamawa State University,
P.M.B 25, Mubi,
- Referees should be requested to forward their referee’s report to the Registrar under confidential cover.
- Applications and referee reports should reach the above address not later than the application closing date.
- Location Adamawa, Adamawa, Adamawa USD Month