Location: Mubi, Adamawa
The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the Polytechnic and is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the Polytechnic.
His/her other functions shall include:
- Planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the operation of the financial system of the Polytechnic.
- Taking charge of the general administration of the Bursary.
- He/she is responsible to the Rector.
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc (Accounting) or HND (Accounting)
- lCAN or ANAN or ACCA or ACMA or ACA
- He/she must have evidence of community service.
- Candidates applying for the Post of Bursar must not be more than 55 years old at the time of assumption of duty.
Terms of Appointment / Conditions of Service
- The Appointment is for a single tenure of five (5) years.
- Candidate will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms and Conditions of Service for the Bursar’s of Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria as approved by the National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission.
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) typewritten copies of their Cover Letter, Application Letter, Credentials and Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Full Names with Surname first and underlined
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin / Local Government Area.
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Current Postal Address including Telephone Number and e-mail.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates.
- Membership of Professional Body (ies) /Association (s)
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates.
- Present Employment, status and salary
- Name and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal), who are to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar. Such Referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claim of academic and managerial capabilities as well as their characters.
Twenty (20) copies of applications and other supporting credentials plus Curriculum Vitae are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked “Post of Bursar” at the top left hand corner, to reach:
P.M.B. 35, Mubi,
Note: Invited Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence (where applicable) and bring the originals of all their credentials to the Interview.
- Location Mubi, Adamawa NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND