Business Development Associate
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
- The Business Development Associate will join a team of experienced target-driven individuals whose common goal is to meet the company’s sales goals
- The successful applicant will contribute to the acquisition of new clients and management of strong relationships with the clients (sellers) to ensure long term retention
- He/ She will be responsible, also, for identifying needs and requirements to promote the Company’s services to clients (sellers) towards achieving mutual satisfaction.
- This position is a junior position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company within a friendly work environment.
- Conduct regular market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Present the advantages of the services offered to prospective clients and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to client enquiries promptly, proffering solution or escalating to authorities as required.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintain strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage appointments with clients effectively for new opportunities
- Maintain a record of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Assist in branding and media communication activities including participation at various business fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years prior sales or marketing experience preferably in a target driven role especially within a fast paced work environment is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and target driven
- Must be proactive and able to function with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent time management and skills
- Proven ability to convince prospective clients to buy the company’s products.
15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja/Kano/Lagos/Ogun/Oyo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND