Business Development Executive
Our client, a foremost Hr. consulting firm requires the service of Business development executive. You will be responsible for customer acquisition, lead generation, prospect management and meet with potential clients. Typically, you will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, leads and provide prospective clients with all services.
Location – Lagos
- Identifying and securing business opportunities.
- Coordinating business generation activities and developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to clients.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with management to secure, retain, and grow existing accounts.
- Creating informative presentations and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Managing sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Working closely with the business development manager to generate new business within large accounts.
- Generating online marketing leads and following up with leads
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or related field.
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing, preferably from Outsourcing and HR consulting firm is compulsory
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated and proven sales result
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a tea
- Proficient in Word, Excel, outlook and power point.
Salary – Very Attractive, plus other benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidate should send CV to Jumoke.firstname.lastname@example.org using Business Development Executive as subject of the mail
Please note – Don’t bother to apply if you have not worked at least 2 years as business development executive in an outsourcing and Hr. consulting firm
- Location LAGOS USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND