Business Development Executive
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Ensure growth and development by coordinating with company executives, sales and marketing professionals, reviewing current market trends, and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
- Implement and coordinate the company’s business plan to ensure growth, development and profitability.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Among others.
- B.Sc / HND in any Pure Science or related discipline
- Great salesman with sound interpersonal skill
- 4-7 years of sales experience
- Result-oriented and quality focused disposition
- Sound Oral and written Communication’s Skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suits (Excel & PowerPoint) and comfortable with Tech.
- A go-getter and team player.
The Candidate must possess:
- Analytical Skills
- Business process and control analysis
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Team work.
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND