Business Development Executive
- Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another Business Development Executive to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Basic salary + Opportunities to Earn.
9th October, 2019 .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month