Business Development Executive
- Developing business plans that covers sales, revenue and expense control in assigned segment.
- Understanding clients’ needs and offering solutions and support; responding to client’s objections.
- Creating informative presentations and delivering information to potential clients at meetings.
- Working with necessary internal stakeholders to ensure client’s expectations are met (presentation, proposal, project delivery etc.).
- Presenting weekly sales, revenue, expenses report and realistic forecasts to the DBDM.
- Identifying emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape.
- Implementing organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives in assigned segment.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by taking assigned training, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Maintaining a health pipeline by pursuing new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings.
- Understanding our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Setting objectives, coach and regularly conduct performance review for business development executives.
- Analyzing sales data, review trends and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Marketing and any other related courses
- 3 years + luxury/high-end sales experience, fearless cold caller, goal-driven and methodical with a proven track record of solutions selling.
- Excellent Computer knowledge
Other Requirements (KPI):
Performance Appraisal Metrics:
- Lead universe
- Sales qualified leads
- Lead conversion ratio
- Pipeline aggregate value
- Lead acquisition cost
- Lead close rate
- Sales target achievement (volume and value)
7th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND