- We are looking for a self motivated Business Development Executive to drive the growth of SpreadCore’s products/services in Nigeria.
- The Business Development Executive will consistently acquire new businesses and develop new business pipeline, whilst achieving ambitious profitable growth, through the effective management of our users and customers.
- The individual will utilise best practice and be an ambassador of the SpreadCore and the Offerwhere brand. In the interim, the Business Development Executive will report directly into the CEO, and will have a proactive approach to generating new business and ensure the highest standards of service are delivered to our users and customers, so that accounts are retained on a long-term basis. SpreadCore aims to be at the forefront when it comes to innovation; and as such this role is well suited to an individual who is tech-savvy.
- Effectively manage, develop and grow our user and customer base in order to exceed set targets.
- Gather and present feedback from our customers and users that will allow us to improve our services.
- Make phone calls, generate new leads and close sales on a daily basis.
- Book direct one-to-one meetings and visit customers at their sites.
- Maintain and grow our presence on social media platforms.
- Support all promotions and events.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Network to build strong relationships and generate referrals.
- Establish and maintain effective methods of communication with customers, manager and colleagues, adhering to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Effective management of all customer data, utilising tools and reporting systems.
Role Specific Requirements
- Ability to sell at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- A proven track record of winning and developing customer accounts in a face to face and business to business environment.
- Highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious attitude.
- Self starter and executor.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- The creativity, tenacity, resilience and initiative to deliver first class results.
- Passionate about technology and customer service.
- Knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, across a variety of media.
- An ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Knowledge of CRM, G Suite and previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
6th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Development Executive”.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month