: Business Development Executive (Enterprise)
Location: Island / Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides high-quality sales by responding to clients enquires and act as a liaison between clients and the company. Acts as a consultant by offering sales advisory while meeting customers need and expectations.
- Development of yearly target/sales forecast to align with the corporate sales objective
- Development of the marketing mix strategies, towards achieving its set target.
- Regular reporting on sales/marketing activities
- Ensure submission of both weekly/monthly reports/plans
- Actively work on the achievement of its sales and marketing objectives in line with corporate business objective.
- Deliver on sales strategies for its allocated industry/industries
- Promptly raises invoices for services rendered
- Actively follow up on invoices raised until payments are received
- Be a good ambassador of the Brand
- Be involved in the publicity drive of the organization
- Acquire knowledge of the industry regulatory bodies that the organization plays in (NCC, ATCON).
- Efficiently manages the organization’s resources in its care/generally in use
- Ensure delightful and dependable relationship management with customers
- Ensure retention of both old and new customers
- Delivers customers/prospects’ proposals/requests in a timely manner
- Regularly gathers intelligent reports on both customers and competitors activities
- Carrying out of first level vetting of customers’/prospectsresponses to service level agreements
- Ensures current/binding SLAs with customers
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- Post graduate degree an added advantage
- Relevant trainings, in sales and development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Minimum of 5 years in the marketing and sales function.
- Business Development/ Technical Sales management experience
Attitude and Behavioral Traits
- Have a win-win attitude
- Be a team player
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner.
N170,000.00 per month.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive (Enterprise)” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND