Business Development Executive (Real Estate/Properties)
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues potential key sales prospects.
- Supports all aspects of the real estate sales, marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Assists in the development and delivery of the business plans through research.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Education/Experience/Essential Skills/General Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to corporate organizations and HNIs.
- Good team work and collaboration skills
- Good client relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Prospecting Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND