Business Development Executive
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Cross River, Edo, Katsina, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Analyse current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Must have Sales experience with a Mobile Money company, Fintech, Agent Banking or Banking Sales
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Applicants must be resident in any of the states listed above.
- Attractive basic pay with HMO, Pension and other benefits.
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Adamawa/Bauchi/Borno/Cross River/Edo/Katsina/Rivers/Sokoto/Taraba/Yobe/Zamfara USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3