Business Development Expert
Location: Iju-Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and pursue suitable leads for the Agency and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Respond to request for proposal (RFPs), develop media plans in line with strategic marketing goals.
- Identify key contacts at existing business and foster a long-standing relationship with them by liasing with them on regular basis.
- To develop and implement business strategy to maximise revenue , increase profit margin and sales funnel .
- Work with the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the business .
- Work with various department to develop marketing campaigns, pitch documents, and raise awareness of company services and values .
- Identify key business opportunities.
- Initiate new relationships with potential clients .
- Develop new business proposals and quotes.
- Lead introductory meetings/pitches between clients and agency leaders .
- Oversee end-to-end sales process .
- Keep up to date with industry offerings and our competitors .
- Increase new business opportunities through digital marketing and other routes to market .
- Diploma in Air ticketing and reservations.
- Hospitality and tourism management
- Flair for sales, marketing and customer management
- Female (Maximum 35 years Old, Minimum is 25 years old )
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Must have proven sales experience either gained within a marketing agency or client side .
- Must have the ability to proactively drive new business growth at the agency using your own sales and marketing tools and techniques .
- Must have the ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client .
- Must have strong leaderships and networking skills .
- Ability to track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals .
- Must be confident, assertive and emotionally mature.
- Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills.
- Project Management Skills.
N360,000 – N600,000 Annually.
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Placement Letter / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 400,000 - 500,000 USD 400000-500000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND