Business Development Intern
Location: Admiralty – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Intern will provide sales support to the organization.
- You will be responsible for developing the sales arm of the organization by selling to both walk-in customers and online customers through upselling, cross-selling and growing the customer base as well as managing the brand perception on all online platforms.
- Provide accurate information to customers about the products- online and walk-in customers.
- Answer all enquiries from the customers about the products within the shortest period of time.
- Research potential market and customers, prospecting for new market and building upon the existing database.
- Coordinate proper accounting of sales made, stock-taking of existing products and new products, to ensure proper stock-taking and to ensure it is done in accordance with the policies, principles and procedures.
- Constantly promote the brand on social media platforms, to drive awareness and sales.
- Provide constant feedback to management on sales figures as well as complaints and feedback from clients.
- Provide upselling and cross-selling services to customers to increase the sales of the organization.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience as a sales rep will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Good at taking initiative.
- Have a passion for Fashion.
- Good knowledge of selling online and offline.
22nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Admiralty - Lekki, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 USD 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND