Business Development Manager
Our Client, a leading HR outsourcing company requires the service of Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for managing the overall sales cycle/ business growth in the company. Typically, business development manager will help the company to understand current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can increase revenue generation while retaining existing clients and report directly to the Managing Director
Location – Lagos
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing initiatives of the department.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s growth for both new and existing clients.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analyzing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the business development.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the business.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
Salary – Open to negotiation, HMO, Leave allowance, Pension,
Qualifications and Requirement
- HND/BSc in business, marketing or related field.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing processes.
- 5-6years’ experience in Sales and Marketing (Preferably from an Outsourcing/ HR Consulting firm)
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Deadline – Not specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV with application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using Business development Manager as
Subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND