Our client, a Telecommunications Infrastructure and Wireless Service Facilitator is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Business Development Manager
Ref.: BDM / 1714 / PAT
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Senior Level
- To develop, lead and manage all business development activities of the company and ensure the achievement of budgeted revenues, EBITDA and profitability within the agreed timelines as well as maintaining a robust customer network for business sustainability.
- Providing adequate leadership to the Business Development Team.
- Developing new business(es) with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Supporting to develop and effectively implement core business strategies of the company and tap into new opportunities in current and potential markets.
- Sensitizing Key Account Managers on new business opportunities within assigned business sectors as well as implement competitive strategies to grow the business and leverage on market data to drive company growth and profitability.
- Solving customer needs and concerns through efficient product/service delivery mechanisms.
- Accurately understand business needs and expectations, opportunities and threats for the company and share these insights with the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Assisting to prepare annual business plans with periodic updates as requested by Management.
- Ensuring weekly, monthly and yearly budget achievement in all parameters including Revenue, EBITDA and Net Profit Margin.
- Managing customers’ relationships and ensure customers’ satisfaction as well as implement marketing strategies for new and existing services.
- Facilitating service positioning to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all categories of service offerings.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends to properly analyse and offer value-driven solutions to clients.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- A Postgraduate qualification (MBA or M.Sc) is preferred
- 6 – 7 years minimum experience. Experience in telecom industry is required
- Proven experience in identifying target markets and creating effective sales strategies
- Capacity to build and manage business partners and channels
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Initiator and Innovative thinking.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure your CV is in MS Word format only.
- Location Lekki, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month