Business Development Manager
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing/Sales.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Candidate should live within Ibadan, preferably, close to Dugbe.
8th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person to:
16th Floor, Cocoa House,
Dugbe – Oyo State.
- Location Oyo, Oyo, Oyo NGN Month