Business Development Manager
- Managing and driving Business, Bid generation of attached Strategic Business Unit;
- Involve in realization of attached SBU Budget/projected revenue;
- Involve in negotiation of software application pricing with clients;
- Effective and convincing service presentations to clients;
- Maintain strong business relationships with current clients and ensure repeat business;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
- Generate sales for company’s financial solutions;
- Demonstrate products/services to existing/potential customer and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- The Job applicant must possess minimum of B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related course
- The job requires minimum of 10 years’ experience in Business Development role in FINTECH/BANKING/SOFTWARE Environment with track records of sales achievement.
- Strong knowledge of financial software/Applications.
- Experience in Financial ot IT industry is key.
- Having MBA/M.Sc. Degree is an added advantage.
- Hybrid mode (Remote is larger percentage)
- Competitive Pay with highly attractive incentives.
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND