: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our client base.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring regulatory compliance
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
You are qualified for this role if you meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in using cloud tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, Asana, Zoho One, Freshdesk, and CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excited about working in a tech startup making an impact in the African intercity mobility and logistics space.
- Up to N75,000 Monthly.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team.
- Enjoy flexible work hours.
- Exposure to modern product tools and exponential career growth.
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND