Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager sets business development targets, defines the strategy to achieve these targets and follows the set strategy promptly.
- Delivers the strategy for developing new business/clients and maintaining existing ones and manages corporate relationships and partnerships with clients, contractors and business partners.
- Set business development targets, define the strategy to achieve these targets and implement the set strategy promptly to deliver expected outcomes.
- Deliver the strategy for developing new business/clients and maintaining existing ones
- Communicate business development strategy and outcomes to management and the Business Development team weekly.
- Provide weekly market analysis and presentations to support business development strategic efforts.
- Acquire new projects/contracts and bids
- Increase the turnover of the organisation and generate significant income, to an agreed periodic target
- Manage corporate relationships and partnerships with clients, contractors and business partners
- Manage the sales process – develop, negotiate and close out contracts and hand over new jobs to the Operations/construction team for execution
- Manage the tendering process – from bidding, attending pre-tender meetings, submissions and signing contract papers
- Manage, support and supervise the Business Development team and ensure members are clear on their individual roles and responsibilities and expected outcomes.
- Provide mentoring for the business development team. Develop a mentoring plan to accomplish the same.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Develop winning proposals to clients.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the management.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in the Oil and gas field, as Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm or related industry, current position must be within the oil and gas sector.
- Experience & Relationships with NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, and NCDMB is a big plus.
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil, Gas & Industrial sector.
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
4th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resumes / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND