Business Development Manager (Growth / B2B / B2C)
Job Type: Hybrid | Full-time
Industry: Health Care
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones through the development and execution of a comprehensive business development strategy.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing channel partnership strategy, execution, and overall management plan for partner relationships.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers virtually and face-to-face
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/client including grant partners
- Understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think and work strategically
- Draw up client proposals and contracts
- Have a deep understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Recruit and train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, and product sales departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world including knowledge of competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field required.
- 6+ years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to focus on big picture and delve into granular understanding and detail
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willing to travel 20-50%
- Charismatic with an ability to build rapport
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND