Business Development Officer
- Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month