Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients’ future needs
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’ unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Minimum ND / HND preferably in the Social Sciences or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of sales/marketing or business development experience
- Ability to drive business growth and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly
11th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Port Harcort, Rivers
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND