Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a target driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer , you should be adept at negotiating business deals, guide the team and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Possess good reporting skills
- Providing insight into product/service development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and engaging the team to explore the opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors/prospects to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- ND / HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Developer with a leading role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
11th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location port harcort,rivers
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND