Business Development Officer
- You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients
- You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
- You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company’s revenues
- You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
- You work independently and manage your own work
- You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
- You work closely with the company’s product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student or recent graduate, preferably in Business Informatics, Business studies or any other related field.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products strong plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- True love for building lasting (client-) relationships and great deal making abilities.
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen.
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject “Careerxpress Business Development Position”.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND